CBD Drops – 1000mg Full Spectrum CBD
Focus, Happy, Mellow, Relaxing, Sleepy
ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Headaches, Inflammation, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Seizures, Tinnitus
Berry, Lemon, Pine, Sweet, Woody
Citrus, Earthy, Floral, Lemon, Pine, Sweet
Cream Of The Crop’s High Quality CBD Tincture
MCT oil acts as a carrier for CBD so that more of the compound can be absorbed into the bloodstream. It is blended purposefully to increase the absorption of CBD
Without MCT oil, it’s been proven that only 4 to 20% of CBD will actually make it to the bloodstream.
If you are taking a CBD tincture, then you’re already using the fastest delivery method as tinctures are directly absorbed by the mouth.
You may prefer to take you CBD MCT oil in soft gel or capsule form. While this form of delivery may not be as effective as a tincture, MCT increases the properties of CBD.
Health Benefits of CBD MCT Oil
- Reduce Pain – The human body is responsible for regulating various functions such as sleep, pain, immune system, etc. CBD MCT oil helps to reduce chronic pain linked to the endocannabinoid receptor in the nervous system that controls pain relief.
- Boost Energy – CBD MCT oil is a powerful fuel that our digestive system can easily absorb. Given that it does not need to break down, it’s a perfect source of immediate energy.
- Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Many people use prescription medication as a treatment for anxiety and depression, however, this is not always a great option. Drugs can cause serious side effects such as drowsiness, nausea, insomnia, headache and so much more. It is a possible natural option for treating anxiety, depression, insomnia, and regulating mood or behavior.
- Weight Loss – Incorporating MCT oil with a regular exercise routine may result in major weight loss. The natural component of the oil has fewer calories and helps the body feel full.
- Treat Acne – Acne is an issue that affects most adolescence and many adults. It causes inflammatory issues on the skin due to bacterial growth, clogged pores or sebum production. It also has anti-inflammatory properties; therefore, it is a great natural solution for acne-prone skin.
- Reduce Bacterial Growth – Most fungal and bacterial functions that occur on the skin are treated with certain oils. CBD MCT oil is perfect for preventing fungal and bacterial growth due to the MCT component. MCT contains lauric acid with reduces fungal and bacterial growth almost instantly.
- Prevent Heart Disease – Heart disease is a serious condition that affects many and can even lead to other issues such as stroke or heart attack. It’s a proven solution in treating heart disease, it is even responsible for lowering blood pressure in some cases.
- Control Sugar Levels – Diabetes patients may benefit greatly from MCT oil. It can reduce fat storage and increase fat burning – this is perfect for those with type two diabetes as it will help to control weight and insulin levels.
Why is are CBD and MCT always paired?
It allows a larger concentration of CBD to be absorbed into the bloodstream so it can begin acting more quickly.
What is full-spectrum CBD MCT oil?
Full-spectrum CBD MCT oil is a product that contains all of the naturally occurring cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
Can MCT oil with CBD get you high?
MCT and CBD oil cannot get you high. The active ingredient (THC) responsible for psychoactive effects is not included in our CBD MCT oil.
What does MCT oil do?
MCT oil can help with many things such as anxiety, depression, pain, acne, weight loss, heart disease, etc.
What’s the difference between MCT oil and CBD oil?
CBD and MCT oil differ in many ways, from the way they are sourced to their unique benefits. CBD oil is a natural oil derived from the hemp plant and MCT oil is a man-made product extracted from coconut oil and palm oil.
How to make CBD tincture with MCT oil?
Tinctures with MCT oil are made through the process of infusion. The oil is infused into the MCT oil in order to create a tincture.